Fullstack Web Development Training course in LahoreWhat you’ll learn
- Be able to build ANY website you want.
- Craft a portfolio of websites to apply for junior developer jobs.
- Build fully-fledged websites and web apps for your startup or business.
- Work as a freelance web developer.
- Master backend development with Node
- Master frontend development with React
WEB DEVELOPMENT FUNDAMENTALS
- Understand how websites work and how HTML, CSS and
- Understand how the internet works.
- Learn and understand git, GitHub and version control.
- Use the Unix command line to become a power user and write bash commands.
- Learn key troubleshooting and debugging skills to apply to your projects.
- Learn the anatomy of HTML syntax to structure your websites.
- Understand the HTML boilerplate and HTML doctypes.
- structure text in HTML.
- structure HTML lists to create unordered and ordered lists.
- How to insert images using HTML
- create hyperlinks using anchor tags.
- Understand how to use HTML tables for content.
- How to use tables for layout.
- Learn HTML best practices.
- Understand about HTML forms and create a simple contact me form.
- HTML Divs and how to separate content for CSS styling.
- Understand what are cascading style sheets and how you can
- use it to style your website.
- How to use CSS selectors and properties.
- Learn about how to use inline, internal and external CSS.
- Understand CSS coding best practices.
- Learn about CSS sizing methods.
- Learn the anatomy of CSS syntax and structure.
- CSS specificity and implementing style hierarchy.
- Class vs. Ids and how to target each.
- CSS display and how to implement layout.
- How to use CSS static, relative and absolute positioning systems.
- Font styling using CSS and web safe fonts.
- Centering elements using CSS.
- Website design fundamentals and typography.
- How to use CSS float and clear.
- How combine CSS selectors and understand selector priority.
- Learn the fundamentals of implementing responsive web design.
- How to use Balsamiq to mockup and wireframe websites.
- The fundamentals of UI design for websites.
- How to install the Bootstrap framework.
- Understanding the Bootstrap grid layout system.
- How to use bootstrap containers to layout your website easily.
- Learn to use other Bootstrap components such as buttons.
- Adding symbols using Font Awesome.
- Learn to use Bootstrap carousels.
- Add Bootstrap cards to your website.
- Using Bootstrap navigation bars.
JAVA SCRIPT 6
- The Fundamentals of Code
- Starting code with alerts and prompts.
- Variable naming in JS
- Working with strings and numbers
- Randomization and logical operators
- Loops, collections and Conditionals.
- Functions and invocation patterns
- Discussion of ECMA Scripts
- Learn to use JS Expressions, Operators, Statements and Declarations
- Object-Oriented Programming
- JS Objects and Prototypes
- This`, Scope and Closures
- Objects and Prototypes
- Refactoring and Debugging
DOCUMENT OBJECT MODEL ( DOM )
- Learn the tree structure of HTML based websites.
- Traverse through the document using object notation.
- Separation of concerns and coding best practices.
- Manipulate and change the HTML elements using your understanding of the DOM.
- Installing and using the jQuery framework.
- Learning about jQuery functionality
- Introduction to functions in jQuery
- Manipulating text, styles and attributes with jQuery
- Create animations and customisations with jQuery
- Use your jQuery knowledge to make your website interactive
- Responding to user initiated events with jQuery
THE UNIX COMMAND LINE
- How to use basic bash commands in a Unix/Linux Terminal.
- manipulate files and folders without needing a graphical user interface.
- download and install to your computer using command line.
GIT GITHUB BAND VERSION CONTROL
- Using git for version control and collaboration
- Git forking, branching and cloning
- Using GitHub as a remote repository
- Checkout and rolling back changes with git
- Using git and GitHub with Xcode
- Explore the components of back-end development, working with an MVC framework
- Apply concepts like data types, objects, methods, objectoriented programming, and classes in the context of back end development.
- Using Node on the command line
- Event Loop and Emitters
- File System Interaction Modules
- Native Node drivers
- Understand how to install and use express in Node applications
- Creating Node and Express based servers
- REST full Routing with Express
- Understand and use middle ware for Node applications
APPLICATION PROGRAM INTERFACES (APIS)
- Understand what APIs are and how they work.
- HTTP in Depth
- Calling APIs
- Reading API documentation
- Basic API Authentication
- Server to server communication
- JSON vs. XML, sending data over the wire.
- Understand what EJS does and how to use it with Node and Express.
- Templating with EJS
- Running code in EJS templates
- Passing data from server to template and vice versa
- Creating layouts/partials with EJS
DATA BASE FUNDAMENTALS
- Data Relationships
- Designing a Data Model
- Relational Databases
- Alternative Databases
- Entity Relationship Modelling (ERM) and Object Relational
- Mapping (ORM)
- Working with Database Schemas
- Create-Read-Update-Destroy (CRUD)
- Database Joins
- Querying SQL databases
NO SQL DATABASES WITH MONGO DB AND MONGOOSE
- How to model No SQL data
- Document Databases (MongoDB)
- Create-Read-Update-Destroy (CRUD)
- NoSQL Best Practices
- Mongo Shell and command line use
- Installing MongoDB
- Mapping relationships with MongoDB
- Using an object-data modelling library (Mongoose) to work easily with your data.
- Understand hosting and deployment.
- Hosting static websites with GitHub Pages.
- Deploying server based applications with Heroku.
- Deploying Databases with Mongo Atlas.
BUILDING REST full APIs
- Understand REST and guiding principles behind API design.
- Learn to work with a MongoDB GUI Robo 3T
- Implementing GET, POST, PUT, PATCH and DELETE by creating a public API from scratch.
- Understand and use chained route handlers from Express.
AUTHENTICATION and SECURITY
- Understand the need for authentication and keeping user details secure.
- Learn about Encryption and use encryption to keep your database secure.
- Learn and implement Hashing and Salting with bcrypt
- Using Sessions and Cookies to persist user log in sessions.
- Setting up local authentication from scratch.
- Implementing Passport to authenticate users quickly and effectively.
- Understand and use environment variables to keep secret keys secure.
- Understand and use OAuth 2.0 to log in users using Google and Facebook.
- Learn front-end development with React.
- Understand when and how to use React Components.
- pass Props and work with them.
- write JSX and understand JSX syntax.
- Learn about the React DOM.
- State Management in React.
- Learn about React Hooks.
- Learn about conditional rendering in React.
- Understand the difference between class and functional components.
JAVA SCRIPTS 6
- Arrow Functions
- Import/Export and Modules
- Object and Array Destructuring
- Spread Operator
In Our Mobile Phone Training course will teach you How to disassemble & assemble different types of cell phones, Identifying different parts of GSM and CDMA handsets, Work of different parts & ICs etc
n Our Web Designing Training will teach you HTML | CSS | Java Scripting | JQuery | Adobe DreamWeaver | BootStrap. In this Web Designing course you will learn how to Build full Responsive websites
In Our Video Editing Training course in Lahore will teach you Camtasia | Filmora | Adobe Premier | Adobe Sound Forge. In this Video Editing Training Course You’ll create professional videos with the equipment you already have using a step by step, easy-to-use method
Spoken English Language Training Course in Lahore is designed for those students or professional who has no knowledge about Spoken English.
In Our MCSE 2016 training will teach you MCSE – Server Infrastructure. In this Microsoft MCSE 2016 certification Lahore you will learn how to configure high end network infrastructure
In Our Cisco CCNP routing & switching training course will teach you Explain complex network requirements and design models for implementing advanced routing services in an enterprise network