RHCE Certification Training in Lahore
SYSTEM CONFIGURATION AND MANAGEMENT
- Route IP traffic and create static routes.
- Use iptables to implement packet filtering and configure network address translation (NAT).
- Use /proc/sys and sysctl to modify and set kernel runtime parameters.
- Configure a system to authenticate using Kerberos.
- Build a simple RPM that packages a single file.
- Configure a system as an iSCSI initiator that persistently mounts an iSCSI target.
- Produce and deliver reports on system utilization (processor, memory, disk, and network).
- Use shell scripting to automate system maintenance tasks.
- Configure a system to log to a remote system.
- Configure a system to accept logging from a remote system.
- Install the packages needed to provide the service.
- Configure SELinux to support the service.
- Configure the service to start when the system is booted.
- Configure the service for basic operation.
- Configure host-based and user-based security for the service.
- Configure a virtual host.
- Configure private directories.
- Deploy a basic CGI application.
- Configure group-managed content.
- Configure a caching-only name server.
- Configure a caching-only name server to forward DNS queries.
- Note: Candidates are not expected to configure master or slave name servers.
- Configure anonymous-only download.
- Provide network shares to specific clients.
- Provide network shares suitable for group collaboration.
- Configure key-based authentication.
- Configure additional options described in documentation.
- Synchronize time using other NTP peers.